Training and Technical Support - Consulting Services
Prices for Training and Technical Support Services are based on the real costs per day.
The average cost per day per trainer for T&TS Services is USD 900 (100%). Organizations or institutions that are not members of the DAISY Consortium will pay 100% of the calculated actual cost. Members of the DAISY Consortium benefit from the discount system based on the World Bank Classification (income per capita).
Discounts for Full and Associate Members following the World Bank’s classification:
- High income: 40% - USD 540 per day (60% of the fee)
- Upper middle income: 50% - USD 450 per day (50% of the fee)
- Lower middle income: 60% - USD 360 per day (40% of the fee)
- Low income: 70% - USD 270 per day (30% of the fee)
General online support services are not invoiced.
Direct Costs for trainers (travelling, accommodation, a per diem rate) have to be fully covered by the purchasers of services.
Per diem rate for trainers:
- USD 40 for "low income" and "lower middle income" countries
- USD 70 for "upper middle" and "high income" countries.
Typically, an on-site workshop will be invoiced as follows:
- Travelling (airfare, train etc., lowest reasonable rate)
- Hotel including breakfast
- Per diem rate for meals and incidentals (including travelling days)
- Trainer fee per trainer per day, at the rate mentioned above, for the duration of the training in addition to 1 or 2 preparation days.
Note: Preparation days will depend on the number of trainees and the duration of training. For the purpose of calculating the cost, preparation days are perceived as the days spent by trainer at the venue before the training.
Based on the information provided by the T&TS staff, the invoice will be provided to the purchaser of the service. It is highly recommended to keep the trainer/trainee ratio to 1:5.
Please use the Contact Us form on the DAISY Consortium website to request more information.