DAISY Pipeline GUI Update Patch 20100527
Service pack update for the 20100125 release. This will affect the following scripts:
- Added the path to "espeak" in the Path preferences page (on Linux).
- Put the temporary wav files in sub-directories (max 5000 files in each directory), otherwise the OS might complain when processing really, really large books
- Parse roman numerals in pagenum[@page='special']
- Added an XSLT-based pre-processor to ensure non-pronouncable acronyms are spoken letter-by-letter
- Added an XSLT-based pre-processor to speak an abbreviation @title when there is one.
DAISY 3 to DAISY 2.02:
- Fixed a bug caused by the 'id' attribute not being copied from a 'cite/author' markup
- Fixed a bug that could occur when some SMIL elements had no associated audio.
- Fixed the dtbook to xhtml conversion for @smilref pointing to 'seq' elements: 2.02 requires @href to point to 'par' or 'text'.
- Fixed SMIL conversion for some 'noteref' markup: both 'note' and 'noteref' media are now wrapped in a parent 'seq', as suggested in the 2.02 specification.
- Fixed a bug causing pagenums to be moved to incorrect locations in some scenarios.
- Only perform the split if the input book is larger than the split size
- Fixed the dtbook schema to allow multiple dc:Title elements: see http://www.daisy.org/z3986/2005/Z3986-2005.html#para_44
- Added an optional delegate to check for missing doctype declaration
DTB Audio Tagger:
- Improve MP3 player support
Emboss PEF (specific embosser, generic embosser and Braillo embosser):
- Added support for Braillo 440SW/440SWSF
- Added possibility to set number of copies
- Added a new script for Braillo embossers
- Updated documentation
- Fixed the following bugs:
- In some cases, the last row on a page caused Braillo embossers to break the page on line feed and then again on form feed.
- A transmission ending on an odd page caused Braillo embossers to ignore the last page sent.
Plus other bug fixes, code cleanup and performance improvements.