A new maintenance release of the DAISY Pipeline (version 20111215) is now available for download.
The release includes:
- alignment of the TTS Narrator with the version embedded in the just-released "Save as DAISY" add-in for Microsoft Word (18.104.22.168)
- vastly improved the DTBook to LaTeX script used for large print production, by Christian Egli (SBS)
- updated PEF-related scripts based on the Braille Utils and Dotify libraries, by Joel Håkansson (TPB)
- a new "DTBook Volume Splitter" script, which takes a DTBook XML and inserts special div elements as split points, to be used by other scripts like "DTBook to LaTex", contributed by Christian Egli (SBS). This is a beta version and has only been tested on Linux.
- bug fixes to several Pipeline scripts including the TTS Narrator, DTBook Fixer, DTBook to HTML.
See the detailed release notes for more information.
Many thanks to all the contributors, testers and bug reporters!